• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, who is the Mac Daddy of Comicdom?

27 posts in this topic

Now I know there will be many different opinions, but for me, it is hands down the Batman.

Why, because, even though Supes pretty much started the Spandex trend, he's Sci-Fi all the way(alien),and I doubt a radioactive Spider will not survive the radioactvity to bite someone. The cosmic rays-can you say outerspace microwave??? Throw in huge bomb explosions(gamma).The mutant possibility-well the future will tell.

Now, someone with a endless supply of cash, and a passion to eradicate badguys...well...they could train(given the correct bone structure and size((DNA)) ) there body and physce to become quite a B*A*D*A*S*S. So, of them all, the Batman is with out doubt the most feasible based on actual reality to pull off. That and given a basic, though tragic, reason for the crusade.

So, to me the Batman reigns supreme-he is the best charecter in Comicdom.

i thought this was gonna be the one who is the biggest poon hound, DD wins that one for sure, but for most recognizable biggest baddest superhero, superman is the name amongst names :P

Aquaman BABY!!!!!! thumbsup2.gifyay.gif

But seriously...I would give it to Supes....ultimate boy scout no matter which world he was born on... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i thought this was gonna be the one who is the biggest poon hound, DD wins that one for sure, but for most recognizable biggest baddest superhero, superman is the name amongst names :P

Perfect.

A better competition of Mac Daddy Superhero.

Which Superhero got the most women?

For example:

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) = 4 (unless I missed some)

1. MJ

2. Gwen Stacy

3. Black Cat

4. Betty Bryant (sp.)

HUMANFLY9.jpg

Nice cover! thumbsup2.gif

Currin .. you crack me up.

First you reduce Susan C. to a mere female object.. then you create a post worthy of all but the best fanboy posts around.

My hat is off.. whats next?... who has the better looking wife thread?

(and I mean current photo.. NOT an old one)

poke2.gif

gossip.gif..I am allowed to poke you with a stick.. part of my job is to visit many construction sites , in various stages of completion. I can relate to the work world you live in. I own a hard hat... so feel free to make fun of all my idiosyncrasies as you see them.

Ze-

Going with the original premise of the thread, it's Batman all the way. He's the [#@$%!!!]. Otherwise, I would like to think I am the mac daddy of comicdom.