• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

CLOSED

toast16.jpg

Welcome one and all to my Toasty Mystical 2016 SDCC Sale! I'm back in gorgeous San Diego with the one and only Kraven for yet another fun filled week! A few items to cover:

- Have fun! A sense of humor is required for my sales threads.

- Great pricing: I'm not here to shake you down for every last cent. Payment via PayPal, check or MO.

- HOSers, PLers, mopes, general turds, and button humpers are not welcome. I sell to whomever I please. Or is is 'whoever'? hm

- If I post a book here, I have it in hand or have it allotted to me. Quantities posted are only being offered here. Accurate grading - each book is inspected by me.

- No PMing me for stuff. This show gets hectic and I'm also here on other business.

- First :takeit: in the thread for something gets it.

- Shipping is USPS Priority Mail directly from SDCC, international and large items will ship later. I'll post more on shipping later.

- CGC graded books: If I offer CGC graded books, that info will be posted with the book.

- "Upgrades": If the book I submit on your behalf to CGC comes back higher than 9.8, that's what you'll get. I do not charge frivolous "upgrade" fees for a book you've already paid for.

- 100% money back guarantee if you're not happy on raw books. No refunds for CGC books, toys, statues, special exclusives, etc..

- The CGC boards are doing something screwy when I post pics from my tablet or phone. Most pics will be stock pics, and I'm hoping to be able to upload actual pics to my server where I can.

With that, let's dive into yet another SDCC and see what's going on!