• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

After some of the garbage I am going through with another supposed SDCC seller, I greatly appreciate the fun and the professionalism of Toasty.

I know he works really hard to help collectors who cant make it to San Diego.Rather than try to get your last dollar he tries to give you the best deal possible.

He went out of his way for me last year for an exclusive I wanted. Royce always tries to do something that I have always firmly believed in. Keep Comics Fun!

Pat :foryou:

After some of the garbage I am going through with another supposed SDCC seller, I greatly appreciate the fun and the professionalism of Toasty.

I know he works really hard to help collectors who cant make it to San Diego.Rather than try to get your last dollar he tries to give you the best deal possible.

He went out of his way for me last year for an exclusive I wanted. Royce always tries to do something that I have always firmly believed in. Keep Comics Fun!

Pat :foryou:

Sup Dennis :hi:

Okay, kids, everyone should have received an invoice. If you did not receive one, or found an error in your invoice, let me know as soon as you can and I'll take care of it.

With that, this thread be CLOSED!

(worship) THANK YOU to everyone who ordered or came by and I hope you all had a great time! :banana:

:takeit:

Wonder Woman 1 Silver foil exclusive, Jim Lee cover x 2

Batman 1 Silver foil exclusive, Jim Lee cover x 1

Superman 1 Silver foil exclusive, Jim Lee cover x 1

Nevermind on these, they were taken before I posted.

Check your PMs.

What's happenin', kids? :hi:

For those who paid and provided the info I needed, your items have shipped. I'll work on getting tracking info out when I'm all settled in. My kids flew into San Diego and we hit the road. Look out Legoland! :ohnoez:

Everything else will ship when I'm home in a few days - driving home taking in some sights, visiting friends, and dropping the kids off at grandma's place for a week. I also have Kraven with me. I love having these long stretches of time off. :cloud9:

Another interesting week in San Diego has come to a close.

I'm home, got in late last night. Spent eleven, yes, eleven hours at Legoland with my kids. :ohnoez: The trip with them to grandma's house was a lot of fun! I'm very happy to be back in beautiful, sunny, green Oregon! Mid 80s and gorgeous as always.

Everything else shipping out this weekend. Aftermath/giveaway next week or so.

Until then, Toast out! :hi:

I'm home, got in late last night. Spent eleven, yes, eleven hours at Legoland with my kids. :ohnoez: The trip with them to grandma's house was a lot of fun! I'm very happy to be back in beautiful, sunny, green Oregon! Mid 80s and gorgeous as always.

Everything else shipping out this weekend. Aftermath/giveaway next week or so.

Until then, Toast out! :hi:

Lego land in FLA was great, my kids had a blast!

Everything is out the door with the exception of two international orders and the Lucille replica bats. I was going to ship the bat in the box it came in, but I feel the box is pretty flimsy so I'm off to grab some decent boxes.

If you didn't get an invoice or if you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

Next week will be another fabulous Toasty Aftermath/Giveaway and I'll be listing Copper and Modern books.

Thanks once again for the fun and the purchases (thumbs u