• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How's about 20% off? Still buy three and one free. Offers are welcomed too.

53 posts in this topic

I am on the vacation and am scraping around few long boxes. Decided to reduce and eliminate few more long boxes before my little girl gets bigger and will want her privacy in her own room. It is too hot to go outside.

I've graded each book after comparing them with CGC copies. Some have decent shot at 9.8 but I will keep conservative grades. Some copies featured George Perez, Jim Starlin, and all other well-known Bronze Age artists and writers in those long boxes. So, I have some key issues but you have to keep your eyes out for them while I pull them out to sell in few couple weeks.

All of them are raw so it will be $4 per one book and $0.50 per additional book in the US. International shipping will be $12 for the first book and $1 for each additional book. I will accept the returns without any explanation. Paypal is preferred but all other payment options are welcomed, We can work it out. Yep, I will consider time payments unless you are a board member with good standing. Of course, No PL or HOS people should buy my books without a reason.

1st :takeit: via time stamp gets the book. Offers via PM or posts are always welcomed. Also, I can hold them for you if you wanted to continue buying more books in next few weeks until I am done with this thread. Any other questions through PMs or posts, I'll be happy to answer.

You can see my Kudos --- Jolly Comics Kudos Thread

Let's go hit the road.

:news:I am offering you to buy three books and get one free comic book ($7 value or less only). Also you still can make the offers if you buy only one book. I am open to all offers. How's about 20% off? :news:

Check out the book list.

Weird War Tales #6 Joe Kubert's cover FN/VF 7.0 $30

2HRpGuWt.jpg

Giant Size Chillers #1 Curse of Dracula - Origin/1st appearance of Lilith NM 9.4 $100 OBO

wlIMVWnt.jpg dke6Rxvt.jpg

Special Marvel Edition #15 - 1st appearance of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu FN/VF 7.0 $70 OBO

87joyHvt.jpg EjpENVnt.jpg