• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax 2016 SDCC report

246 posts in this topic

Ahh.. Seems like it was just last year I was doing this

doh! It was

For the last few years I've been doing a nightly repost on what I do at SDCC. You can enjoy last years here :

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8730239&fpart=1

While I'm preparing this one.

My dog was not happy I was leaving this morning and tried to stop me.

24nr6kp.jpg

I'll be back in a few with some stuff I bought, random pictures, etc....

Got this.. Hear it's a hot book and might have sold out , and there's still three days left of the con :o

2s0kdcn.jpg

Speaking of.

Last year I could buy all the Archie exclusives I wanted. The guy at the booth even remembered me from last year because I went through almost every book looking for nice copies lol

But this year. By noon today , the Betty and Veronica exclusives were sold out. :sorry:

I didn't get one.

I'm not one to really grab free stuff unless it looks half way not garbagie ( is that a word lol )

I'm not a power ranger fan, but I know they have a following.

Free pin from (shrug) booth

9jf0o2.jpg

At the top cow booth , postal has a SDCC exclusive cover

They also had this grab envelope that has:

The exclusive book

Some other stuff

A 1:5 chance of a sketch

I grabbed #23 ( MJ ) lol

Haven't opened it yet. Might soon, might wait. Depends on my mood

xknj39.jpg

Can't really tell what this is yet. -

znsq47.jpg

Quick story. Some guy at this booth started talking to me about Motörhead ( shirt I was wearing ) he said he got the drummer to play on a track of his. This thing here I bought is like a poster / something with a d/l code for the song. I'm not really sure what it is.

But what sold me is the guy in the next picture was sitting there. He has something to do with it. I told him I love the movie in the picture and he said he will give me everything at one low price and even sign what he wrote.

^^

In spoiler because of a bad word. No kids allowed.

2q18htv.jpg