• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax 2016 SDCC report

246 posts in this topic

Last thing for tonight:

Mouse guard is going to be made into a movie.

David explained that the director is the guy who did the last planet of the apes movie. I guess it's going to look live action like the apes in that movie. The guy who wrote the latest Star Wars movie screenplay is writing the mouse guard screenplay.

Good for him.

I got this book :

akdds2.jpg

And he did this in it :

6eq34w.jpg

I would spend all day staring at that wall of gems Dale Roberts has, wow.

This is probably a bit of a daft question, but when you're going around a convention as packed as SDCC picking up raw books and the like; what's the best way to make sure they stay as safe as possible. (Open question for anyone here, never been to anything bigger than a Wizard World).

I've always favored trying to bag/board at the table and I use top loaders for the real gems as well as those "Volstor" type cases. But given that my knees are a mess from a youth of wrestling, that weight really starts to add up in the old back pack.