• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Battle Royal.. New Mutants vs Old Mutants

106 posts in this topic

Ok.. I have only been here a little over a year.. but I can see how the forum has changed.

Lots of people I use to see.. NEVER post here anymore.

This recent influx of New Mutants has contaminated the forum.

Not to say change is bad.. but enough is enough.. this sandbox is overcrowded.

Stand up for whatever side you hail from..

Are you a Newbie Asking About Anything that pops into your head?

Or a Bitter Old Forum Battleaxe that has seen it all, been there done that.

We need to determine who has control of this board...

Those with something to say...

Or those with the most time to waste.

Ze-

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ok.. I have only been here a little over a year.. but I can see how the forum has changed.

Are you a newbie asking about anything that pops into your head?

Or a bitter old Forum Battleaxe that has seen it all, been there done that.

Ze-

Pizz off jerkette! poke2.gif

Ze-

Like I said... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ze-

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I guess im the newbie. So that puts me on that side. But alas i have a possum on my side! And some team america dude that i had never heard of till yesterday. We shall stand and fight! (or bite in snootys case) yay.gifyay.gif

I guess im the newbie. So that puts me on that side. But alas i have a possum on my side! And some tem america dude that i had never heard of till yesterday. We shall stand and fight! (or bite in snootys case) yay.gifyay.gif

Ah, begone, young pup!! The elders of the village decree it!!

I guess im the newbie. So that puts me on that side. But alas i have a possum on my side! And some tem america dude that i had never heard of till yesterday. We shall stand and fight! (or bite in snootys case) yay.gifyay.gif

27_laughing.gif you sound like a dodgy stargate episode!

Precisely!!! T'was ever thus......

Shakespeare should make a guest appearance in an episode. SG 1 could go back in time and kill him so that millions of school kids didnt have to suffer writing english essays on him. Plus we wouldnt have the stupid thus therefore thou talk grin.gif

I guess im the newbie. So that puts me on that side. But alas i have a possum on my side! And some team america dude that i had never heard of till yesterday. We shall stand and fight! (or bite in snootys case) yay.gifyay.gif

6024.gifviolent-smiley-021.gif

Shakespeare should make a guest appearance in an episode. SG 1 coudl go back i ntime and kill him so that millions of school kids didnt have to suffer writing english essays on him. Plus we wouldnt have the stupid thus therefore thou talk grin.gif

Sorry Kiltster, but as an ex English teacher I'm a big fan of Shakespeare.

Plus I like talking like that. Forsooth, knave!!! I banish thee to Hecate's lair.....

Actually that sounds more like a bad impression of Stan Lee doing Thor than Shakespeare.......

1585.jpgviolent-smiley-021.gif

Shakespeare should make a guest appearance in an episode. SG 1 coudl go back i ntime and kill him so that millions of school kids didnt have to suffer writing english essays on him. Plus we wouldnt have the stupid thus therefore thou talk grin.gif

Sorry Kiltster, but as an ex English teacher I'm a big fan of Shakespeare.

Plus I like talking like that. Forsooth, knave!!! I banish thee to Hecate's lair.....

Actually that sounds more like a bad impression of Stan Lee doing Thor than Shakespeare.......

Aarghh an old english teacher! Mind you, you were probably one of the few good ones. Mine was dreadful, he stuttered and spat lots, and was having sordid affair with his pen. He was ALWAYS holding it and if (god forbid) he dropped it then it was a mad rush to pick it up. Quite humerous i must say.

(lol at the thor)

Are you a Newbie Asking About Anything that pops into your head?

Or a Bitter Old Forum Battleaxe that has seen it all, been there done that.

Ze-

I guess I feel like the Swiss.....I'll publicly state that I am neutral in this matter. The info that can be shared by the battleaxes is great and helps stimulate those trips down memory lane...while the newbies can add new flavor for when times get stale(everyone was a newbie at one time).

But privately I'll want to horde all of the scans, secrets, and knowledge from those Bitter Old Forumites that no one likes. No one likes? Well, they run rough-shod over everyone in their way. Anybody seen Osborn_ France in awhile....it's like they've done a quick invasion of him and took all of his Iron Man books. And who really took MemphisChad's books(another newbie). If I play my cards right....I can get them to send me their ill-gotten slabs for, ahem, temporary storage. Hmmm, I wonder if I can create a national pocket knife that includes a Slab Opener. insane.gif

Shakespeare should make a guest appearance in an episode. SG 1 could go back in time and kill him so that millions of school kids didnt have to suffer writing english essays on him. Plus we wouldnt have the stupid thus therefore thou talk grin.gif

I love Shakespeare. Esp the way Kenneth Branaugh(sp?) interprets his stories and has made into films.