• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 2

24 posts in this topic

Yeah, the later issues of All Flash are pretty tough as well. I've had a couple #32's but only this #31. These are both from the same collection as the two Lanterns I posted earlier. The guy had some later #90 issues of the Flash including #96 and #97 but somebody got them before I did.

comallflash31paul_zps64fcdb7e.jpg

comallflash32paul_zps7e47025e.jpg

The All-Flash 31 looks to have been inspired by the Burroughs's John Carter stories.

There hasn't been one for sale in a long time.

Here are the last two from Heritage. Not sure if I remember any other public sales in the last year.

GA GL 2 CGC 6.0 - May 2016

GA GL 2 CGC 7.5 - August 2015

Doesn't trade often, but they do pop up once or twice a year.

And for those who say you have to pay through the teeth for GA books, it looks like GL 2 can't be that hot per se as both copies were sold at a substantial discount to guide.

Well, probably not as hot as a GL 30 with the last copy being a Fine 6.0 which sold for more than triple guide and for even more than the Fine copy of GL 2 almost 2 years later.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/green-lantern-30-signed-by-martin-nodell-dc-1948-cgc-fn-60-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7099-91158.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

I've always loved the cover to issue #30, even though it's physically impossible for a woman to have such a thin waistline. lol:cloud9:

There hasn't been one for sale in a long time.

Here are the last two from Heritage. Not sure if I remember any other public sales in the last year.

GA GL 2 CGC 6.0 - May 2016

GA GL 2 CGC 7.5 - August 2015

Doesn't trade often, but they do pop up once or twice a year.

And for those who say you have to pay through the teeth for GA books, it looks like GL 2 can't be that hot per se as both copies were sold at a substantial discount to guide.

Well, probably not as hot as a GL 30 with the last copy being a Fine 6.0 which sold for more than triple guide and for even more than the Fine copy of GL 2 almost 2 years later.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/green-lantern-30-signed-by-martin-nodell-dc-1948-cgc-fn-60-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7099-91158.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

I've always loved the cover to issue #30, even though it's physically impossible for a woman to have such a thin waistline. lol:cloud9:

Re: GA GL 2 - Nah, not that hot. But not plentiful, either. The 6.0 went way below my expectations...to me. :-)