• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More props for MYCOMICSHOP dot com...

21 posts in this topic

I missed a few recent issues of my favorite title and had a bothersome hole to fill in my collection. I send these books off for grading, and since they are modern titles, I find myself disappointed with anything less than a 9.8.

Yeah, I'm one of THOSE guys.

Anyway, I ordered several copies of each. They were advertised as NM. After carefully comparing the various copies, I was able to pick out three 9.8s and could have possibly submitted even more. The worst copies were sitting at 9.4 in my estimation.

So the condition of their recent back stock is quite excellent.

And the shipping? Gods! Fantastic! :cloud9:

I thought I was meticulous when it came to packaging comics, but my methods are clearly inferior. My favorite part was the foam inserts which suspended the boxed comics inside of a larger, outer box. Perfect way to insulate against corner damage. TRULY REMARKABLE!

The website is also easy to use and prices are good.

I know they are often the topic of conversation because of their sheer size, but I've always been more than impressed with this company on every front.

I know one of the employees posts here...hope you see this! Thanks!

Sent in a longbox of junk last month for the first time and was caught off guard by them downgrading probably around half - after some thought, I am very satisfied because I understand their logic of undergrading for the sake of the customer, and I respect it. Will be sending another box shortly. :applause:

I missed a few recent issues of my favorite title and had a bothersome hole to fill in my collection. I send these books off for grading, and since they are modern titles, I find myself disappointed with anything less than a 9.8.

Yeah, I'm one of THOSE guys.

Anyway, I ordered several copies of each. They were advertised as NM. After carefully comparing the various copies, I was able to pick out three 9.8s and could have possibly submitted even more. The worst copies were sitting at 9.4 in my estimation.

So the condition of their recent back stock is quite excellent.

And the shipping? Gods! Fantastic! :cloud9:

I thought I was meticulous when it came to packaging comics, but my methods are clearly inferior. My favorite part was the foam inserts which suspended the boxed comics inside of a larger, outer box. Perfect way to insulate against corner damage. TRULY REMARKABLE!

The website is also easy to use and prices are good.

I know they are often the topic of conversation because of their sheer size, but I've always been more than impressed with this company on every front.

I know one of the employees posts here...hope you see this! Thanks!

I believe Conan, who is awesome, is Buddy the owner's son (thumbs u

I have to say that I am in total agreement, they are great. Always responsive, fast shipments, well packed etc I would put them nearly equal to Bob Storms who I consider the best overall in the business.

Just placed two orders in the last couple of days. There was a book that seemed to be limited to three per order. So... place two orders.

I bought five books yesterday, and they have not arrived yet.

I would set up a ranting and raving thread. My books arrived this morning.

Hi,

I'm wondering how you contact them, I sent an email, no response, and on eBay, it will not let you send them messages as I was wondering about combined postage and details on items?

thanks for any input,

herc

1 (817) 860-7827 Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM Central Time.

Questions related to orders, shipments, returns, and other customer service issues can be emailed to customerservice@mycomicshop.com.

If you are having a problem with the mycomicshop website email support@mycomicshop.com.

If you are emailing notifier@mycomicshop or auction@mycomicshop, those are auto generated emails that probably no one is monitoring.

Conan Saunders - Vice President

conan@mycomicshop.com

512-240-2802

I am not sure what you are doing to contact them through eBay but I do not have the same issue.

I have not bought from them this year but I have bought many books from them over the years and never, not once, did they not respond to a question I had almost immediately. I would suggest taking a look at your SPAM settings.

Call them directly, I have found them very responsive. If the person who answers the phone is unable to help you, they get someone on the line who can assist you or will get the right person to return your call.

My experience with them has been consistently excellent.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Hi Tomega,

I sent an email to the buying@mycomicshop.com couple of days ago, but no reply from there so far.

thanks for help

herc

That's the wrong e-mail then. That is the e-mail for MCS purchasing from other people/dealers.

Use the customer service e-mail or call.