• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deleted

12 posts in this topic

Looks faded, the original color is by the spine the main part of the book is faded.

How much does this affect the value? I saw a CGC 1.5 on ebay that had no deep blue on Superman or the word Metallo seems like then ran out of ink at some point.

I think color fade is a major flaw = I would never buy it. However, I'm sure you if you buy it we would see a thread promoting it as something special.

Looks faded, the original color is by the spine the main part of the book is faded.

How much does this affect the value? I saw a CGC 1.5 on ebay that had no deep blue on Superman or the word Metallo seems like then ran out of ink at some point.

I think color fade is a major flaw = I would never buy it. However, I'm sure you if you buy it we would see a thread promoting it as something special.

Rare fade variant IIRC.

Then Supergirl can join The Avengers and then demand for AF15 will skyrocket!

(PS This thread is so great that it needs to be posted in 2 sections doh! )

If you don't like mom's answer, go ask dad!

If you don't like mom's answer, go ask dad!

Supergirl to star in the avengers :lmao: AF15 may see a bump with that :insane:

lol