• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kill or be Killed - Brubaker

13 posts in this topic

This book is almost sold out at Diamond. Brubaker, and looks really good,

You may want to get in this early, already a USA Today bit

Kill Or Be Killed #1

]

Image: August 3, 2016 Writer: Ed Brubaker Art: Sean Phillips Cover: Sean Phillips

Cover Price: $3.99 UPC: 70985302211400111 Diamond ID: JUN160578 GCIN: 958046

The bestselling team of ED BRUBAKER and SEAN PHILLIPS (THE FADE OUT, CRIMINAL, FATALE) launch their new monthly series: KILL OR BE KILLED, the twisted story of a young man who is forced to kill bad people, and how he struggles to keep his secret as it slowly ruins his life and the lives of his friends and loved ones. Both a thriller and a deconstruction of vigilantism, KILL OR BE KILLED is unlike anything BRUBAKER & PHILLIPS have ever done

comic book resources

USA Today

. 250j8ua.jpg

I still have a stack of fade out i cant give away

You can give one to me. I always love some Brubaker/Phillips stuff.

Want the oversized movie cover variant?

I am not picky when it's strictly about the read. Oversized is always fun too.

Yeah, Fade Out comics are just sitting collecting dust at most stores I go to. It's a shame because it's one of my favorite books of the last few years, for sure. I'll definitely be getting this one.

I am in for a few issues. Nice storytelling w/the synergy you expect from Brubaker/Phillips.

MINOR SPOILER/NEGATIVITY

The "demon" stuff is kind of stupid, didn't like it. And get off this $4 issue c rap.

On my reading stack, but I need to finish too much yard work & house cleaning before I even think about picking up a book. Its been burning a hole in my coffee table though.

First issue was interesting enough. I'll read anything by Brubaker that's creator owned, especially with Sean Phillips. Even the weaker series like Icognito were entertaining enough. However, I'd be happy if he just did stuff along the lines of Criminal and Fade Out.