• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone buying at the ComicLink auctions? What have you won?

24 posts in this topic

Seems like no one is talking about the latest ComicLink auctions which usually means it's probably a good buying auction. Anyone pick up some books? I'm sitting the next few out so I'm hoping there are some good deals floating around since I'm the under bidders on 20-30 auctions pretty much every time.

I bought more than I planned due to some 20/30% of GPA bids. All will be under copies but were too cheap to just ignore. I figured it was a tough one for sellers as even the tracked items are selling soft.

There wasn't anything really in there that I connected (wrong company) "LINKED" to.

How could you not want these beauties?

RADBBBC62016630_102031.jpg

RADF6D502016629_134231.jpg

Hmmm, I should have bought those. Needed bookends for my blue label x-men #1's.

I guess the Auction House dressed in suits gets more customers bidding?

Has been quite the mudslinging contest in this years OSPG.

What did they say? I still have not seen it.

I guess the Auction House dressed in suits gets more customers bidding?

Has been quite the mudslinging contest in this years OSPG.

What did they say? I still have not seen it.

yeah, what does it say ? :D

Ehhhh.... I just looked at what's available tonight... placed a bid on one thing and will walk away.

Someone smoking crack tonight? Whoever consigned their AS58's to Clink is walking away a winner.

9.6 - GPA reads around $450 - Winning bid is $661

9.4 - GPA reads around $285 - Winning bid is $400

Does seem like the copper and bronze keys are doing very well in this auction. As usual the rest of the books are going cheap but most everyone is looking at and for the keys so nobody noticed

I won hm

Everything?

Just kidding. Like above I won several books I really did not need. I did bid on all three FF5, reall just to track to see what they did and wound up winning this one.

RAD23B062016711_164040.jpg

I didnt realize the art portion doesnt close for another week...

Thought someone got the HEADLINE COMICS #37 for a very nice price.

And the 3.0 Superman #61 (1st Kryptonite) went for less than a 1.8 and a 2.5 sold for last year.

I was gonna bid on both, but decided to sleep instead (these auctions close at like 4am my time!)