• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 129

17 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2016 at 0:42 PM, JohnFranklin said:

It is difficult to tell from the pic....but are those tears on the front cover by the top staple along with a few spine ticks..one which breaks color?

Yeah, I see that at the top staple as well. Hard to judge without a closer view of the spine and those corners.

Since your definitely sending this one in lol:) I'll give it a go for some practice

After clicking on the picture and zooming in and seeing the creases around the staples

I'm going to clock it in at 8.5 but probably a solid 9.0, I don't think that a press will fix the ticks at the staples though on the front, but without those, the overall at first glance appearance is definitely 9.2 press to 9.4! So if you did press etc and they just look/grade the staple stress, hopefully you get that 9.0-9.2 :) This is always a tough book due to the color etc. The back cover looks great! The ticks from the front don't come around to the back....

Great Book :o 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM