• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drug Comics
1 1

74 posts in this topic

I don't see this one posted. Is that b/c it isn't Golden Age? Anyway...

913_4_12.jpg

What a really cool book! thumbsup2.gifPretty much any pre-1956 is posted here, so post away!

The greatest of all Drug Books has to be the Harvey giveaway "Trapped!" It was expensive in early guides, then there was a warehouse find and they dropped to $20. They're tough to find these days though, and who can forget the classic cover balloon!

"This is Bill Jones, High School Student. He thought he had all the answers, he was wrong! He would have to live through a nightmare before he learned HIS lesson!"

I have a slabbed 9.0 of this book...I believe it cost me more to slab it than it did to buy the book, but it was such a pristine copy that I went ahead and slabbed it anyways. Definitely a personal favorite book....it's so damned cheap in guide these days, I just can't believe there are THAT many copies floating around, as I discussed in a different thread about the Harvey finds. But who knows. wink.gif

The cover art for Trapped! is currently being auctioned off by Heritage.

I think the comic is as common as everyone suspects - as it rarely sells for more ( and often less) than it's already low low guide price. Still it's a great atom age giveaway that is affordable to every collector. I think of it as one of those books like Heroes Inc. - so cheap there's really no excuse not to have a copy.

The cover art for Trapped! is currently being auctioned off by Heritage.

I think the comic is as common as everyone suspects - as it rarely sells for more ( and often less) than it's already low low guide price. Still it's a great atom age giveaway that is affordable to every collector. I think of it as one of those books like Heroes Inc. - so cheap there's really no excuse not to have a copy.

I will be adding TRAPPED to my collection. Never knew about it until it was brought up here. I don't care about it being so common - it just looks like a cool book!

Don't know why I didn't post this sooner.

confused-smiley-013.gif Waited until you got the monkey off your back?

Seriously, great book! One of Feldstein's most powerful covers.