• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about a classic rock concert at Wizard World Chicago?
1 1

386 posts in this topic

i have never been into the moshing heavy thrash metal. i like to listen to a singer that i can understand his vocals. to each their own i reckon.

i will say this my younger brother got me to go to see poison and slaughter when poison was on top. i think that concert had the most beautiful women i have ever seen in one place.

i have never been into the moshing heavy thrash metal. i like to listen to a singer that i can understand his vocals. to each their own i reckon.

i will say this my younger brother got me to go to see poison and slaughter when poison was on top. i think that concert had the most beautiful women i have ever seen in one place.

:gossip: those were all guys ;)

if your looking for guitar playing listen to some kws

I have no idea what that means.

you saying this makes all of your posts about music a lot more clear to me. the name is kenny wayne shepherd. check him out

if your looking for guitar playing listen to some kws

I have no idea what that means.

you saying this makes all of your posts about music a lot more clear to me. the name is kenny wayne shepherd. check him out

Oh I've seen him, on Austin Limits on PBS I believe. Is that what his fans call him to be cool, KWS? lol I understand, I would've used SOAD before but I thought it was too confusing.

im sorry. i thought that was what everyone called him. im not cool in any way shape fashion or form. i have never claimed to be cool. im a fat balding ole hillbilly. its hard to make that cool.

i know there are trolls like you that try and be something online. like the way you lipped off to david. did he tell you that you had to like 38 ( not calling 38 to be cool.) can he not like them? i believe to each their own.

i personally think soad sucks. but if you and everyone else on the planet loves them more power to you.

the best concert i have seen in the last few years is eric church but again to each their own.

i know there are trolls like you that try and be something online. like the way you lipped off to david. did he tell you that you had to like 38 ( not calling 38 to be cool.) can he not like them? i believe to each their own.

If you believe in to each their own, then what's the problem? I say someone sucks, someone else says they don't. Isn't that what you're talking about? It's the same as you do below. Plus Dave is such a pompous that I do believe he expects everyone to like what he likes because, you know, he has such great taste in everything.

I personally think soad sucks. but if you and everyone else on the planet loves them more power to you.

Hurray for you!

the best concert i have seen in the last few years is eric church but again to each their own.

I have no idea who that is lol I know who KRS-One is, does that count? lol

There we go. Have seen Slayer so many since 1985 I've lost count. I saw them at Toads Place in New Haven, holds like 500 people.

I was supposed to go see them play at Skatetopia in Ohio. Unfortunately they cancelled..... :pullhair: