• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headline 8 cgc 2.0 "Classic Hitler cover" SOLD!

17 posts in this topic

Hi all, thanks for looking. I'm selling my 2.0 under copy. It's nice bright looking copy, with great colors, despite the staple, of a super rare book that hardly comes up for sale.

Usual rules apply. First time stamped :takeit: thread or pm wins the book. Contact me for shipping rates as I'm shipping from Canada. No HOSers or other listers.

This book was previously in an old old label and was reholdered last year, not pressed at all. The new holder is spotless and looks great. There was a 2.5 that sold last Sept. for 2600.00 and 4.0 that sold for 2100 a year before that, and I don't remember seeing too many before that. "THE Hitler cover" as far as I'm concerned, but it's debatable.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions/offers. Paypal preferred payment.

I still remember selling my 1.5-1.8 copy around 25 years ago for $50 or less :-(

Haven't come across another since outside of online.

Great classic cover book

:o(worship) Bad timing for me but this shouldn't last long!!! Wow hardly ever see these :applause:

Congrats on the 34, that's a great one as well.

If anyone needs to work something out just pm me. :)