• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's AUG. pre-sale s/s SUICIDE SQUAD, SUPERGIRL , BATMAN, HARLEY, HILLBILLY 2

164 posts in this topic

Five (5) spots only on this ArtGerm variant---

From last month, I was able to offer the ArtGerm variant to Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 (color)

This month, I have FIVE (5) spots only on the copic duo-tone variant cover of the same book.

Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 (copic duo-tone ArtGerm variant) s/s Conner, Palmiotti and adding ArtGerm in October. - $175

hq1legedcoptic.jpg

:takeit:

I was able to squeeze out a few extra of the HQ ArtGerm copic variant covers to cover some additional people who wanted the book :thumbsup:

I can start a wait list now for more potential spots on Harley #1 (ArtGerm copic variant)

I'll know for sure come the wknd how many more I can add into play.

I was able to squeeze out a few extra of the HQ ArtGerm copic variant covers to cover some additional people who wanted the book :thumbsup:

I can start a wait list now for more potential spots on Harley #1 (ArtGerm copic variant)

:takeit: one please. Just want to make sure you have me down for on

Jim Henson Labyrinth 30th Anniv Special #1 (Mike Allred variant) 1/10 ratio - $175

Signature series signed Allred

VERY limited on spots for this book

JimHensonsLabyrinth30thAnniversarySpecial_B_Variant_MichaelAllred.jpg

x1 Jim Henson Labyrinth 30th Anniv Special #1 (Mike Allred variant) 1/10 ratio - $175

Signature series signed Allred

PM sent!

Thanks Rich

:takeit: x1, only want ArtGerm on the CGC SS.

I am OFFICIALLY locked down now for all available (and extra copies that were acquired) of the HARLEY QUINN REBIRTH #1 COPIC ARTGERM VARIANT.

Still available are the Sienkiewicz, Third Eye and standard covers!

Supergirl Rebirth #1 s/s writer Steve Orlando (standard cover) - $95

Supergirl Rebirth #1 (Hughes variant) s/s Orlando & Adam Hughes - $135

**(NOTE---I really have to try and get all my orders in on this book by tomorrow)

Hughes variant

supergirlAH.jpg

If you have any spots left I'll take the Adam Hughes variant of Supergirl #1

Please place me on the wait list if one happens to become available. Thanks Rich! :wishluck:

I've got TWO (2) spots left for this book, a few left over from last months order.

Only two.

Harley Quinn #1 (Midtown Comics variant) s/s cover artist Terry & Rachel Dodson, Conner & Palmiotti - $145

6F32CA78-D0AA-4B94-B5A5-2EA4C95E39E3.jpg

The signing for this event is today-----nobody has hit a :takeit: for this one yet, so if anyone is still interested, I'll adjust pricing on this to $85 each for either standard or Third Eye variant.

Only doing a total of 4 copies each.

KIM & KIM #1 s/s Mags Visaggio (writer), Eva Cabrera (artist), Claudia Aguirre (colorist) and Katy Rex (editor)

signing at Third Eye Comics Sat. Aug. 6th

http://www.thirdeyecomics.com/saturday-8616-kim-and-kim-signing-with-magdalene-visaggio-eva-cabrera-claudia-aguirre-and-katy-rex/

Standard cover - $95

369079_20160708082931_large.jpg

Third Eye variant - $110

unnamed.jpg