• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's AUG. pre-sale s/s SUICIDE SQUAD, SUPERGIRL , BATMAN, HARLEY, HILLBILLY 2

164 posts in this topic

BOSTON COMICON EXCLUSIVE WITHOUT NUMBERING

The TICK Boston Exclusive

According to the New England Comics booth, there was a few---and by a few, it sounds like less than 20 copies, of this book without the numbering on the lower right corner. All the books are numbered 1-260 to signify the print run.

But there were a handful of copies that had no numbering, probably less than 20. I can offer 4 spots of this book for 9.8 signed and sketched by cover artist, Ian Nichols at $195 each

I'll take x1

Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 Aspen TURNER variant B/W SKETCH variants are all spoken for (for the moment). These are the triple signed Conner, Palmiotti & Steigwald s/s copies.

That being said, I am expecting a few more copies for signatures at NYCC, and will list those later and will be happy to start a wait list. Not sure if Steigwald will be attending, but Conner & Palmiotti for sure.

Down to one more copy of the COLOR triple signed Harley variant available.

If you still have the one COLOR copy of the Aspen Turner variant of Harley Quinn Rebirth #1, triple signed then I will take it.

:takeit:

All Star Batman #1 (cover B, JOCK variant) s/s Scott Snyder & JOCK - $115

]

Is this option still available? :takeit:

If not I will take the option with Romita Jr. also.

Sorry, SaucyRossy, all the JOCK variant's are gone :sorry:

I might have more available for my October s/s thread

ALL COPIES OF THE ALL STAR BATMAN #1 JOCK VARIANT ARE NOW SOLD,

There are still a few copies of the Fried Pie variant s/s JR JR, Snyder & Caldwell available, as well as the Aspen variants.

Nobody asked for any of the Romita Jr. "Two-Face" variants, so this book is removed from the option list.

Standard covers are also spoken for.

Jim Henson Labyrinth 30th Anniv Special #1 (Mike Allred variant) 1/10 ratio - $175

Signature series signed Allred

VERY limited on spots for this book

JimHensonsLabyrinth30thAnniversarySpecial_B_Variant_MichaelAllred.jpg

:takeit:

x1 Jim Henson Labyrinth 30th Anniv Special #1 (Mike Allred variant) 1/10 ratio - $175

Signature series signed Allred

Another copy if you have one Rich!

Thanks

OKAY----

I have more inventory in hand on this book and can safely offer up the following:

A) HARLEY #1 Turner COLOR variant SIX (6) copies

B) HARLEY #1 Turner B/W Sketch variant TWO (2) copies

The signatures will happen between now and October, pending schedules.

Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 Aspen TURNER variant

s/s Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti & colorist Peter Steigerwald COLOR Variant, $255, B/W sketch variant $275

Again, no images at the moment, but they're all clean 9.8

LIMITED

Harley-Quinn-1-Rebirth-Aspen-Michael-Turner-Color.jpg

DEFINITELY need to get all my orders in early on this one.

I barely made what I needed for customers on issue #2 (lower print run or under ordered, I'm not 100% sure which it was, but it was a bear to find and I know most copies were not NM+ 9.8 caliber at the stores)

HILLBILLY #3 (shipping Aug. 31)

s/s Eric Powell - $95

If I get my orders in early enough, I don't have to limit this to 2 per customer.

I've been getting several PM's and emails about issue #1 (both standard and SDCC) and then issue #2 when most stores under ordered.

If I can get final body count on this one within the week, I can probably do up to 3 cps per customer.

JUN161073.jpg

I barely made what I needed for customers on issue #2 (lower print run or under ordered, I'm not 100% sure which it was, but it was a bear to find and I know most copies were not NM+ 9.8 caliber at the stores)

s/s Eric Powell - $95

If I get my orders in early enough, I don't have to limit this to 2 per customer.

I've been getting several PM's and emails about issue #1 (both standard and SDCC) and then issue #2 when most stores under ordered.

If I can get final body count on this one within the week, I can probably do up to 3 cps per customer.

JUN161073.jpg

:takeit: x 2 please

s/s Eric Powell - $95

JUN161073.jpg

:takeit: x1 please

OKAY----

I have more inventory in hand on this book and can safely offer up the following:

A) HARLEY #1 Turner COLOR variant SIX (6) copies

B) HARLEY #1 Turner B/W Sketch variant TWO (2) copies

The signatures will happen between now and October, pending schedules.

Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 Aspen TURNER variant

s/s Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti & colorist Peter Steigerwald COLOR Variant, $255, B/W sketch variant $275

Again, no images at the moment, but they're all clean 9.8

LIMITED

Harley-Quinn-1-Rebirth-Aspen-Michael-Turner-Color.jpg

I'll take one color variant please.

Thanks!

Final couple books for August ---

KINGSWAY WEST #1 s/s writer Greg Pak - $95 Launch party signing this weekend at Third Eye Comics

10 (ten) spots available at the moment

*(will try to get artist Mirko Colak between now and NYCC, but this op is primarily for writer Greg Pak)

KINGSWAY WEST #1

“Pak merges magic with the Old West in Kingsway West.”—Comic Book Resources

After spending thirteen years in a war that made him a monster, a Chinese gunslinger named Kingsway Law just wants to live in peace with his wife, Sonia. But even in a fantastical Old West crackling with magic, a man of his skills can never quite disappear. So when a woman with a red-gold sword brings bloody chaos to his doorstep, Kingsway must fight for his life, his wife, and his very soul.

* Greg Pak and Mirko Colak team up for a magical western!

* Once upon a Time in the West meets Princess Mononoke.

Review from Newsarama gave it 9 out of 10

http://www.newsarama.com/30754-best-shots-advance-reviews-kingsway-west-chew-57.html

And a preview at this URL

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2016/08/preview-of-kingsway-west-1/

Kingsway-West-1-1-600x923.jpg

I'm going to bring this one out again, as it was from page one on this thread---

the launch party signing of SUPERGIRL #1 with writer Steve Orlando is this weekend at Third Eye Comics---plenty spots left for both standard and Adam Hughes variant covers on this one.

Purchasing final inventory count this week.

Supergirl Rebirth #1 s/s writer Steve Orlando (standard cover) - $95

Supergirl Rebirth #1 (Hughes variant) s/s Orlando & Adam Hughes - $135

Hughes variant

supergirlAH.jpg

Standard cover

Supergirl-Rebirth-Emanuela-Lupacchino.jpg

Ok I'll :takeit: with both Orlando and Hughes please!

I'm going to bring this one out again, as it was from page one on this thread---

the launch party signing of SUPERGIRL #1 with writer Steve Orlando is this weekend at Third Eye Comics---plenty spots left for both standard and Adam Hughes variant covers on this one.

Hughes variant

supergirlAH.jpg

Standard cover

:takeit: Supergirl Rebirth #1 (Hughes variant) s/s Orlando & Adam Hughes - $135

First time buying so tell me how. :grin:

Hughes variant

supergirlAH.jpg

Standard cover

Hughes variant

supergirlAH.jpg

Standard cover

:takeit: Orlando and Hughes

That's it, I do believe I am officially all sold out of the Supergirl #1 Adam Hughes variants---thanks to all who took this one----signing with Orlando went down yesterday at Third Eye, will wrap with Adam this week. :thumbsup:

The ALL STAR BATMAN #1 Turner/Aspen covers are signed in time for onsite at Baltimore----if you purchased an advance copy of this book, please PM me if you want to discuss onsite grading this weekend :thumbsup:

Remember, these are signed Scott Snyder, Romita Jr. & Peter Stiegerwald

allstarbatman1A.jpg

allstarbatman1B.jpg