• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Animosity 1

155 posts in this topic

I'm really bummed that my pre-order for this didn't arrive at my comic shop. And now, all local shops have sold out of this title.

I was really looking forward to this for the premise (hence, I started the thread) and not the speculation. But such is life. I've asked a friend in Australia to help me look for a copy.

Hope it turns out ok. :D

I'm really bummed that my pre-order for this didn't arrive at my comic shop. And now, all local shops have sold out of this title.

I was really looking forward to this for the premise (hence, I started the thread) and not the speculation. But such is life. I've asked a friend in Australia to help me look for a copy.

Hope it turns out ok. :D

If you just want to read it, you can always get the digital. If you want it for your collection it looks like your stuck at market price...for now.

Got lucky and found a 1:10 for $7 at a shop I don't regularly visit, yesterday. I happened to call all my LCS's the day this came out (except for this one) and none got them in.

I looked at the Blindbox variants, but I think I'm okay on just the regular cover and 1:10 variant on this one. Still, I've talked to quite a few people about this book over the last week or so, and buzz on it is really good, people really enjoyed that first issue for the most part.

Noticed Frankie's comics #1 variant has a cover now if any of you managed to order one. I got in on the #2 variant but didn't see this one before it sold out.

RR9RTs1l.jpg

That cover is beautiful, I'm going to try read this, sounds like a fun premise.

Agreed. That is an awesome cover. (thumbs u

Interesting article about Yesteryear and some animosity on Bleeding Cool.

BC article

That article is kinda pointless. People undercut all the time. Big deal. Who was upset? Where were people posting or saying they were upset? They were just saying "hey here are cheap copies of first print animosity's"