• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Animosity 1

155 posts in this topic

Curious, are the Frankie's variants of #1, second prints?

They are second prints.

Yes, technically, or later. They are just not usually referred to as such. How many printings has We Can Never Go Home and 4 Kids #1 have now?

The Frankie's Comics variant for #1 is the exact same printing as the one being done by cbsi, the comic mint, the second blindbox variant, the retailer summit variant and the upcoming con variant that Aftershock is supposed to be doing.

All of these went to print at the same time.

The Frankie's Comics variant for #1 is the exact same printing as the one being done by cbsi, the comic mint, the second blindbox variant, the retailer summit variant and the upcoming con variant that Aftershock is supposed to be doing.

I'm curious, how do you know they are all the exact same printing? I have not seen a copy of each one so I'm not sure what it states inside the covers on each of these variants.

If the OP was asking the question to determine if the Frankie's Comics variants were considered first prints then the answer is no, they are not first prints.

Also, how do you know they all went to print at the same time? Especially if you are saying Aftershock is supposed to be doing a con variant. One would have to know that they already have it on hand to state they are all the same printing, no?

In other words, they are all not 1st prints.

In other words, they are all not 1st prints.

2 steps ahead is the worst business partner ever. How Kevin doesn't have Hoknes memories is beyond me.

This poster owns what? Half the print run? And needs to bring up other people to prove his point so he doesn't look like the pump and dumper he is.

Really making people want to buy that Kevin fields variant, Brian. Smh

Just read issue 2...twice. Not quite what I was expecting (much more somber). Great read, though - definitely reinforces the solid start of issue 1.

Marguerite Bennett has created a fascinating sandbox in which to play. Reminds me in a weird way of YTLM. I am in.

Just read issue 2...twice. Not quite what I was expecting (much more somber). Great read, though - definitely reinforces the solid start of issue 1.

Marguerite Bennett has created a fascinating sandbox in which to play. Reminds me in a weird way of YTLM. I am in.

Wow. That's a lofty comparison. Can't wait to read issue two. Speaking of which, another great sign that people are reading the book.

Animosity sold more of issue 3 than 2

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09/03/marguerite-bennett-and-rafael-de-latorres-animosity-sold-more-of-issue-3-than-2/