• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Hulk 344 splash and Carl Barks Lemonade King

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.. Have a couple pieces ending this week at Heritage.. Check it out:

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/todd-mcfarlane-and-bob-wiacek-incredible-hulk-344-splash-page-20-original-art-marvel-1988-/a/7139-92135.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

Hulk McFarlane splash with Betty.. Picked this up not to long ago .. awesome splash but sadly I could not find a spot for it in my collection so decided to sell it.

Carl Barks pencils for Lemonade King - first work he actually got credited for by Disney.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/carl-barks-the-lemonade-king-illustration-preliminary-sketch-original-art-whitman-1960-/a/7139-94035.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

Thanks all!

Good luck! I love the Hulk piece a ton! Timing is horrible or I would be watching that one a LOT closer.

Thanks bud! .. Sucks you will not be able to participate .. It one of McFarlanes best Hulk drawings..and it's at a pretty low price. Someone's going to get a smokin deal!

Good luck! I love the Hulk piece a ton! Timing is horrible or I would be watching that one a LOT closer.

Thanks bud! .. Sucks you will not be able to participate .. It one of McFarlanes best Hulk drawings..and it's at a pretty low price. Someone's going to get a smokin deal!

Yep, indeed. But, hey … it’s not like Pokemon Go … you can’t catch em all!

Yep, indeed. But, hey … it’s not like Pokemon Go … you can’t catch em all!

lol.. Well that I have to agree with!

It one of McFarlanes best Hulk drawings..and it's at a pretty low price. Someone's going to get a smokin deal!

agreed, great page! iconic for sure. I got called out to a job otherwise I would've been bidding.