• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 1

140 posts in this topic

It is the responsibility of the contestants to follow the contest, check the books, and send me their grades for every round as they come up.

You mean we have to be responsible, c'mon man lol

Last year, someone complained to me that I didn't PM them every round. They then withdrew from the competition.

I expect a PM every time someone post's in here! Is that to much to ask?

lol ---- imagine the onslaught of PMs if everyone took you up on this........

As of this moment, TWICE as many people have scored DOUBLE BULLSEYES than have scored DOUBLE NEGATIVES. :o

Great job so far, everyone... (mostly) :eyeroll:

:golfclap:

:whistle:

I may not make it to the reveal zzz

What are you talking about...it's in an hour. Do you live in Newfoundland, or something?

No lol

Rotating shift work going from nights to days, so after two weeks of getting home from work at 2:30am, this week I get up just before 4:00 am.

The first few days of changeover I'm exhausted and am never quite sure if I'm hungry, nauseous or about to myself.

Good times (thumbs u

Does anyone have any problems viewing images through Dropbox.com?

I'd rather host them there than Photobucket really... Let me know. Thanks.

Can you see this?

logo_master1.jpg

Edited by sckao

One thing I noticed is that the resolution is so good, that I can spot tons of imperfections that may or not be from the case itself. And the tone of the scanned color might be obscuring faint creases I see, but again not really certain if it's case or book. Every tick or minute flaw counts for a high grade decision. :eek: Any thoughts from those with a lot of experience on this would be welcomed.

Really enjoying the learning experience and just putting out some 2c. Fascinating, because I can really appreciate how difficult it is for online buyers to try to guess grades from far from perfect and smaller scans. (thumbs u

Does anyone have any problems viewing images through Dropbox.com?

I'd rather host them there than Photobucket really... Let me know. Thanks.

Can you see this?

logo_master1.jpg

Always thought your avatar was a camel...like joe camel

Big view has ruined my perception