• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

900K reserve not met on Frazetta painting.

120 posts in this topic

I love that their already advertising the sale of the ATEC on the main page. lol

It's a record for them for a piece artwork, and a record at public auction for Frazetta.

If I sold it I'd have a marching band playing instantly on the hammer falling. lol

No question market value at a all time high, you will never get what you pay for today 20 years from now even taking into account inflation. Gene this is a 600K piece maximum....if you are going to spend 1 mil,,it is not gonna be on this piece,yes I like it, yes I saw it in person at SDCC and liked it better than the photos...it is just not worth 1,050,000..min bid, not even 750,000K..650K is pushing it...and even at that piece..who is gonna pay more? nobody

:headbang:

No question market value at a all time high, you will never get what you pay for today 20 years from now even taking into account inflation. Gene this is a 600K piece maximum....if you are going to spend 1 mil,,it is not gonna be on this piece,yes I like it, yes I saw it in person at SDCC and liked it better than the photos...it is just not worth 1,050,000..min bid, not even 750,000K..650K is pushing it...and even at that piece..who is gonna pay more? nobody

:headbang:

market disagrees :D

P.T Barnum..said it best folks...every minute I believe...

18if2v.jpg

Funny, I am shocked that somebody would pay that kind of $$$...with the sale of swamp thing, the action 1 for over 900K, and this...it seems that ha is THE dominate player in the and collectable art market.

Looks like Mr. Nobody bought it!

Phone bidder....they called out his bidder number. I didn't catch the name.....

Either Mr. Nobody or Mr. NoWayInHell or perhaps Mr. NeverEverEver

Funny, I am shocked that somebody would pay that kind of $$$...with the sale of swamp thing, the action 1 for over 900K, and this...it seems that ha is THE dominate player in the and collectable art market.

HA was definitely the biggest winner today. The auctioneer even stopped at one point to announce they had just topped 6mil in sales.

HA was definitely the biggest winner today. The auctioneer even stopped at one point to announce they had just topped 6mil in sales.

The end is nigh :ohnoez:

Assuming you would want to relist with Ha if you want to sell the painting again I doubt that somebody is gonna pay 1.25 mil to break even...so to whom ever bought it..you got it, cong..you are the man..probably on the only one...

Assuming you would want to relist with Ha if you want to sell the painting again I doubt that somebody is gonna pay 1.25 mil to break even...so to whom ever bought it..you got it, cong..you are the man..probably on the only one...

Keep swinging. You'll hit it eventually.

4th%20-%2021%20Tips%20on%20How%20to%20play%20BlackJack.jpg

[

Hold on a second: you mean the painting you swore wouldn't sell for 750K that just sold for 1,075,000 won't sell for 1.25 million? This is incredibly entertaining. I would like to hear more predictions, please. What do your calculations tell you about the end of the world? Thursday? Which Thursday?

Spider Man is Boris' Chinese Boy with Bowl

Totally agree (thumbs u

lol

Bronty really really LOVES Boris' Chinese Boy with Bowl.

Totally agree (thumbs u

lol

I'm lovin' me some Spiderman right now. I did have some pho earlier today. Bronty is A-Ok in my book. See you in Chicago?

Totally agree (thumbs u

lol

I'm lovin' me some Spiderman right now. I did have some pho earlier today. Bronty is A-Ok in my book. See you in Chicago?

Yes, sir.

And I hope you got the context of that conversation. Mitch was trying to equate the Spiderman to At the Earth's Core...or put it in the same arena. Yet they differ in size, composition, and strata for frazetta. That's where the Chinese boy with bowl came from. It wasn't a put down of your piece as much as not every frazetta being a million bucks.

[

Hold on a second: you mean the painting you swore wouldn't sell for 750K that just sold for 1,075,000 won't sell for 1.25 million? This is incredibly entertaining. I would like to hear more predictions, please. What do your calculations tell you about the end of the world? Thursday? Which Thursday?

it might not sell for 1,075K since only the minimum reserve was met..no under bidder at say 1 mil when the 900K reserve was put on.

[

it might not sell for 1,075K since only the minimum reserve was met..no under bidder at say 1 mil when the 900K reserve was put on.