• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking of teaching a class on "investing" in comics....

99 posts in this topic

....gotta say, it is getting just about absurd around comic land these days, with all these "investment" questions, and hopes and dreams and such...

there is a way to make money in comics, and it is a closely guarded secret only known to very few... I wonder if I should offer a course (for a substantial fee, of course)..

hm

If I had enough money to afford your substantial fee, I wouldn't really need to invest, as I'll already be loaded.

....gotta say, it is getting just about absurd around comic land these days, with all these "investment" questions, and hopes and dreams and such...

there is a way to make money in comics, and it is a closely guarded secret only known to very few... I wonder if I should offer a course (for a substantial fee, of course)..

hm

Would there be a set of lessons available on cassette? :wishluck:

hm

This is seriously hilarious on many different levels; especially the "close guarded secret" part. What seems like a lifetime ago now, I worked on one of the craziest prop trading desks on the planet. The most successful trader that I ever stood in the same room with for a brief moment or two...guy pulled down 7 figures consistently from the markets.....he had this saying. Those who can't....teach..

i.e. offer courses for a "substantial" fee.

Obviously this does not apply to you in one bit because you are the real deal. But your post made me think of those old school late night infomercials.... I can see it now "All you need is $10 to get started in the comic investing game" hm