• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN #1 SALE?

205 posts in this topic

THE PAGE QUALITY IS OFF WHITE PAGES!

Oh darn.

If it was OW/W I'd have offed $300,000 for it.

crazy.gif

I sent you a PM on how to post pictures.

Did you get it?

It's on the My Home page if you don't know where the PMs are.

gossip.gifhi.gif

a 6.5 Blue label Action 1 would be worth from 200 - 350K. But - - as with any comic book in that price range, finding the buyer is the trick. Its not exactly a liquid asset.

To seriously sell it, you should work thru a big time dealer for a quiet sale where the buyer is incentified my getting first crack at it, shoot or get off the pot and the next guy gets a shot at it. Snooze - - you lose.. Its also not a sale these buyers relish being a public sale, or bidding against another buyer in an auction. I know thats contradictory. as a hotly contested auction might get you a super price.

If it were mine Id let Esquire, or Metro or even Blazing or Doug or Josh (or even call Geppi directly as each of them will go to him right away!) feel out the handful of potential buyers with a high price of your choosing and see what happens... WORST CASE is you actually get a call that you have a deal!! Cause I KNOW you arent ready to sell. Youre sitting real pretty.

a 6.5 Blue label Action 1 would be worth from 200 - 350K. But - - as with any comic book in that price range, finding the buyer is the trick. Its not exactly a liquid asset.

,,, (or even call Geppi directly as each of them will go to him right away!)

You should never call Geppi when you are ready to sell.

You should let him know you have it now and then wait for his call - that's when it's time to sell.

If you call him you will not get anywhere near the top price.

i sold steve an unrestored new fun 1 in fine condition 5 years ago,got a good price too....ive had some big deals with the dentist too....like you said,,when it was a really big item,i did not seek them out, they found me.