• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN #1 SALE?

205 posts in this topic

that book was bought 12 years ago in sandiego,there were no slabs than,and i never had it cgc graded,,no notes came with it[who had notes 12 years ago]bought right off a dealers shelf in s.d,,,,are you really interested in this stuff?i can send a scan...

that book was bought 12 years ago in sandiego,there were no slabs than,and i never had it cgc graded,,no notes came with it[who had notes 12 years ago]bought right off a dealers shelf in s.d,,,,are you really interested in this stuff?i can send a scan...

Sure! I am always happy to look at ANY copy of Detective #1. My email address is sbonagof@aol.com

you got it,im not proud of it,but it is a detective number 1...

ill scan it to you before the weeks up....

back to the subject,i respect your right to disagree,but i certainly disagree with your view on unrestoring a book and its dicloser,,i might add,with all these names of people on the board that im not familiar with yet i may be saying something to you that was meant for someone else,im not even sure if you were for or againt discloser of a book being reversed,,got to opologize until i get to memorize every ones code names

you got it,im not proud of it,but it is a detective number 1...

ill scan it to you before the weeks up....

back to the subject,i respect your right to disagree,but i certainly disagree with your view on unrestoring a book and its dicloser,,i might add,with all these names of people on the board that im not familiar with yet i may be saying something to you that was meant for someone else,im not even sure if you were for or againt discloser of a book being reversed,,got to opologize until i get to memorize every ones code names

If you're not proud of it, sell it to me!!! takeit.gif

what do you collect?

IM A SUPERMAN ONLY COLLECTOR,KEY SUPERMAN COMICS,COSTUMES FROM THE SHOWS,MOVIES,ETC

I'm mostly a silver age guy, though I've been delving into golden age recently as a result of looking at the superb books that people have been posting in the GA forum. Awesome books! headbang.gif

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE NEXT HERITAGE AUCTION IS GONNA HAVE A PIECE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK,,AN INTIRE PAGE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM THE ORIGANIL ISSUE OF MARVEL COMICS NUMBER 1..THE LAST PAGE OF THE SUBMARINER STORY BILL BILL EVERETT..HERITAGE IS CONSIGNING IT,,IM CERTAIN THAT JAY PARRINOS [THE MINT]OWNS IT..

I KNOW JAYS ASKING PRICES ARE ALWAYS VERY HIGH,SO I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED IF IT DID NOT MEET RESERVE...I REMEMBER BE PIECE SELLING NOT TO LONG AGO FOR 120K,,CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IM CORRECT.....I MAY TAKE A SHOT AT THIS PIECE,,WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WORTH IF I MAY ASK YOUR OPINIONS.

can i ask you guys something,in the gerber guide,the action 1 earnie has pictured in the book sure looks like the mile high church action 1 to me,,its a small picture,but if you get a magnifying glass,,i can see what i beleieve are the mile high markings near the logo area in the white area..what do you think

yea,those allentown books are spectacular,,that cap 1,,detective 38,,extrodinarily high grades with perhaps the still ungraded detective comics #27 perhaps the highest of them all and possibly the most valuble comicbook in the world if certified what i believe it to be,a grade even significantly higher than the church action 1

yea,those allentown books are spectacular,,that cap 1,,detective 38,,extrodinarily high grades with perhaps the still ungraded detective comics #27 perhaps the highest of them all and possibly the most valuble comicbook in the world if certified what i believe it to be,a grade even significantly higher than the church action 1

The Edgar Church Marvel Comics #1 is supposed to be a 9.8. Didn't Timely say that a while ago?

That might be the most valuable single comic book out there.

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE NEXT HERITAGE AUCTION IS GONNA HAVE A PIECE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK,,AN INTIRE PAGE OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM THE ORIGANIL ISSUE OF MARVEL COMICS NUMBER 1..THE LAST PAGE OF THE SUBMARINER STORY BILL BILL EVERETT..HERITAGE IS CONSIGNING IT,,IM CERTAIN THAT JAY PARRINOS [THE MINT]OWNS IT..

I KNOW JAYS ASKING PRICES ARE ALWAYS VERY HIGH,SO I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED IF IT DID NOT MEET RESERVE...I REMEMBER BE PIECE SELLING NOT TO LONG AGO FOR 120K,,CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IM CORRECT.....I MAY TAKE A SHOT AT THIS PIECE,,WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WORTH IF I MAY ASK YOUR OPINIONS.

It's hard to place a "fair market value" on a one-of-a-kind piece like that. The easy answer is that it's worth whatever the high bidder is willing to pay for it, maybe a bit more. I have no idea what that number is though.

But $120K would not surprise me.