• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER (1/27/17)

22 posts in this topic

As a game movie franchise, is this considered one of the more successful?

Milla Jovovich has given fans their first look at the official poster for Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, the sixth and final installment of the film franchise in which the actress has been appearing for almost 15 years.

tTAntg7.jpg

One mediocre movie after another. I only watch them because I'm a massive fan of the games.

I still like the first movie but I wouldn't re-watch any of the sequels.

Amazing that the series has lasted so long. As Chris said, quite mediocre, 'watch once on TV' material.

Zero interest.

I really stopped after the third movie, but picked up the other two at a yard sale last summer for a $1 because I wanted to see more of the talented Spenser Locke from "Detention." It was horrendously awful.

This and the Underworld series can die now.

Zero interest.

I really stopped after the third movie, but picked up the other two at a yard sale last summer for a $1 because I wanted to see more of the talented Spenser Locke from "Detention." It was horrendously awful.

This and the Underworld series can die now.

I like these and underworld just fine, but I'm pretty far past the point of watching them in the theaters and paying. I can wait a year and catch them on cable or a plane or wherever.

the first two movies were good but ever movie after that just went downhill after that.

I'm in the same boat with this franchise. The first two had my attention. But this being the last film, I guess I do want to see where the adventures of Alice take her.

:popcorn:

The final trailer dropped yesterday.

Along with the final international trailer.

I like how the final boss is Ser Jorah Mormont

Huge fan of the games since the original on PS1. I've never paid to see any RE movie after the first one. Always disappointed but will eventually see them all. They should make a new movie with new crew just like the first game. More suspense and traps and less ridiculous action sequences.

I like the prison break one where they actually used the guy from prison break!

I'm sold on it. I will definitely watch it (when it reaches Amazon Prime or HBO, whichever happens first).