• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN 10, GGA, ROMANCE etc...

128 posts in this topic

Asking Price $380.00 :foryou:

CINDY COMICS # 36 (1949 TIMELY)

Grade: Fine Minus/Fine :luhv:

Comments: A press would help. Some color breaking wear with light paper loss evident along spine. 2 tight staples with trace rust on them. Solid, glossy and supple off-white to white pages. The first 12 pages up to the CF have a seamless tear in margin of each page in varying degrees, which on average just touch the panel art. There is also a corner missing on one page that just touches ever so barely the panel art. There is another seamless one inch rip on the top of one page not touching the art. Not sure how the interior defects (likely manufacturing) affect my grade call here so to be safe I knocked it down from a likely FN/VF. An exceptional looking copy.

100% complete with no restoration.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Probably the best looking copy I've seen of this copy in quite some time. :applause:

Cindy #36 SOLD per PM to ComCav :foryou: - thank you dear sir

^^

:) also thank you for all the PMs of interest.... I welcome any and all offers via PM on my other books. I always try and make my 1st offer my last when possible. :hi:

Asking Price $175.00 <3

LANA # 7 (MARVEL TIMELY 1949) :cloud9:

Condition: VG+

Supple WHITE interior pages

Seller's Grading Notes: Bottom staple has a hint of rust. Very light penciling of a date on cover. Tight and solid including centerfold, which CF should be handled with a bit more care as the staples look to just be holding on there. Evenly distributed wear with tight creases on both covers. Back cover has a small stain, which also shows on corresponding interior side. Due to manufacturing (bottom staple placement) the comic opens as shown in photo. This fairly thick comic has great GGA reading including Nellie the Nurse and Millie the Model.

This comic is complete with no restoration of any kind.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg