• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 5

108 posts in this topic

How do you say on these boards...

!!DEKCUF MA I :frustrated:

Yea-up!

I'm either seeing things that aren't there or else I did okay. The more I look at them though, the more I think that I - again - went overboard and was seeing things that aren't really there.

:P

Yea-up!

I'm either seeing things that aren't there or else I did okay. The more I look at them though, the more I think that I - again - went overboard and was seeing things that aren't really there.

I'm a pretty consistant undergrader as well...in fact one of these books I sent in and a few seconds later before they looked at it I downgraded it a grade... :insane:

Yea-up!

I'm a pretty consistant undergrader as well...in fact one of these books I sent in and a few seconds later before they looked at it I downgraded it a grade... :insane:

I already confessed to the same error last round, reduced the Poe modern sketch from (correct) 9.8 to a 9.6 a few minutes after I send my pm.

The thing to do is keep second guessing yourself until you go a bit batty. Heh.

:roflmao: So the Unseen #10 gets a 5.5 and that ASM gets a 5.0?!? lol lol lol I give up. Someone's going to have to explain to me how that's possible ahahaha.

I think the golden age "bump" is largely the reason for the generous grades on the war books first couple of rounds and the Unseen, etc.

lol I knew it

I had been under grading like crazy and went the other way doh!

Likewise. It's interesting...I graded both of these books a full point plus because I had been undergrading...thought the BAT was an 8.5 and gave it a 9.0...I swing the other way...bullseye :cloud9:

Thought the ASM 104 was a 6.0...rounded up to 7.0...round down one even integer...bullseye...

Dang :frustrated: