• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: JLA #10 CGC 8.5!

9 posts in this topic

If I had that power, the first thing I would do is pick my nose with Wonder Woman. Take her down a peg or two.

I'd give you the "Flash" poke2.gif

I'd give you the Superman, and as everyone knows, Superman is faster than the Flash. poke2.gif

If I had that power, the first thing I would do is pick my nose with Wonder Woman. Take her down a peg or two.

I'd give you the Superman, and as everyone knows, Superman is faster than the Flash. poke2.gif

Why I would............hey did you notice Aquaman is lower than the others. Like he is beneath them. Even Snapper Carr is higher than he is. Aquaman doesn't even rate a finger, he's the thumb. He doesn't even have an opposable thumb as a companion.

Hulk is the strongest one there is, er sorry.gif wrong company - sweet book.