• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,235 posts in this topic

Here's one from late in the run that stands out IMO. (thumbs u

Great cover! :)

Agreed. I love the tasteful splotches of blood on his shirt and face!

I know it is OT, but I wanted to acknowledge the passing of my father last night (9-16) at 9:30 PM from liver disease. Without his genes I may not have cultivated a taste for creepy stories.

Rest easy, Dad. I know out there somewhere is a park with an issue of House of Mystery waiting for you under a tree, and you'll never have to skip shool to read it.....

Very sorry to hear about your Dad Keith! :(

Here's a classic EC Horror book in his honor:

vault31big.jpg

Thank you all for your support. It really does matter. (thumbs u

Bonds- Thanks for the great post. You had no way of knowing, but Ray Bradbury was my dads favorite author. Very appropriate! :applause:

Bonds- Thanks for the great post.

I'm not sure I could explain this to anyone I know outside of the comics world but if it helped you pkc then I'm glad bonds posted it. My condolences to you and your family.

Bonds- Thanks for the great post.

I'm not sure I could explain this to anyone I know outside of the comics world but if it helped you pkc then I'm glad bonds posted it. My condolences to you and your family.

Glad you enjoyed the book Keith and took my post it in the spirit it was intended. :)

House of Mystery, eh? Keith, your Dad had great taste. That title has always been one of my personal favorites, although the stories tend to be more along the line of fantasy than horror. In his honor and with my best wishes.

HOM1.jpg

I know it is OT, but I wanted to acknowledge the passing of my father last night (9-16) at 9:30 PM from liver disease. Without his genes I may not have cultivated a taste for creepy stories.

Rest easy, Dad. I know out there somewhere is a park with an issue of House of Mystery waiting for you under a tree, and you'll never have to skip shool to read it.....

Keith,

Im very sorry for your loss.My condolences along with all the pre code boardies im sure.

Dennis