• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,238 posts in this topic

A big "Thank you!" to all my board friends!!! hi.gif

It's great knowing that you guys are actually reading this thread! 27_laughing.gif

More HAUNTED THRILLS madness.....

You know, Keith, I think purple is my favorite precode horror background color. It's a sweetie!

I think it's my favorite background color period. There are alot of cool purple covers.

It's funny that you guys mention this, because as I was scanning these HT's I was thinking, "I don't believe anyone uses purple as well as Ajax/Farrel seems to." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah. Death always gets ya with a tricky "diagonal" set-up! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Don't even get me started on Battleship..... screwy.gif

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Yep, and I'll do it like this >>>>> yay.gif!!!

acclaim.gif

Here's a great one-shot! Maybe this will bring Pov out of the woodwork? gossip.gif

Didn't POV pick up one of these at SD CON? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Someone go wake up the Gimp!

I think he did. Guy is a sucker for one-shots. gossip.gif

Here's a great one-shot! Maybe this will bring Pov out of the woodwork?

I am out of the woodwork again. Yeah, I picked up one of those and yes, I love one-shots.

Been sick the past couple of days. Actually just returned from the emergency room. When my temperature hit 103 I decided it would be good to go. Glad, too as when I got to the hospital it had climbed to 104. Good thing is the EKG and lung x=rays proved to be good, so no woirries on those scores.

BTW Keith - I realize it has been a while since I picked up your mag. I have the first 3. What you up to now? I want to get more.

Actually just returned from the emergency room. When my temperature hit 103 I decided it would be good to go

Yikes! Hope you're feeling better, Pov.

I am out of the woodwork again...

Been sick the past couple of days. Actually just returned from the emergency room. When my temperature hit 103 I decided it would be good to go. Glad, too as when I got to the hospital it had climbed to 104....

BTW Keith - I realize it has been a while since I picked up your mag. I have the first 3. What you up to now? I want to get more.

Wow, Pov! Hope you are feeling ok now! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I am up to #4 with the HORROR COMICS REVIEW fanzine. Check out my site with the link in my sig. Methinks #5 will be on hiatus until after the baby gets here! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif