• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

12 posts in this topic

The story: I bought this DD1 raw from a local comic shop. Not "my" lcs. I did count the pages. Maybe I was tired, but apparently I missed something. I'm still perplexed. My friend wanted it, graded it, and here we have a nice lower grade DD, missing the 16 page. I refunded him, and the book is with me looking for a new home. Hence me looking for a lower grade DD1 for because I want him to have one. Anyhow,

No Ho's or Probies

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment due within 72 hours unless specified before through pm

Payment though PayPal.

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

I will accept returns on raw books. Buyer pays return shipping if they are not happy. If I miss something, I will pay return shipping. No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, please send it back in the condition it came. Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance back to me. I bulletproof all of my books. Please take a look at my kudos for references.

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Last sale of a Blue 3.5 was $910.

Let's try $650 $600 $575 $550 shipped for big Mr. Murdock and Foggy

image_zpsh8mzmpbq.jpgimage_zpsnqwlbloe.jpgimage_zpsefw7g8mc.jpgimage_zpscn5xft9d.jpgimage_zpsbmwej8v1.jpg

I bought this DD1 raw from a local comic shop. Not "my" lcs. I did count the pages. Maybe I was tired, but apparently I missed something. I'm still perplexed.

Happens to the best of us. Good luck, bud.