• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keeping Track of the DC Crisis...

8 posts in this topic

How many Eclipsos's have their been and how does that dam jewel travel.

so...i don't know what happened to Atom's wife after she got sent to Arkham...so how'd she become Eclipso? or is that yet to be revealed?

Follow the link I provided in the Countdown thread and click on the pages to see the full preview of how she becomes the new Eclipso - it's the kickoff to the first issue. Somehow a black gem makes its way into her cell at Arkham.

Follow the link I provided and click on the pages to see the full preview of how she becomes the new Eclipso - it's the kickoff to the first issue. Somehow a black gem makes its way into her cell at Arkham.

But in Action Comics 826 a Scientist from Star Labs Fighting Superman in Lex suit who is an eclipso. I bet Superman punches her Gem goes flying and lands in Jeans Cell

Follow the link I provided and click on the pages to see the full preview of how she becomes the new Eclipso - it's the kickoff to the first issue. Somehow a black gem makes its way into her cell at Arkham.

those whacky black gems....always fun at a party.