• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICAL "My $*%k@ is bigger then yours" Thread

78 posts in this topic

Oh yeah??? How do YOU know that the rodents and assorted vermin didn't understand???

Well baiting certainly has nothing to do with it! And I would have assumed at least one wag would have duplicated the concept, as is our lot. shocked.gif

Well baiting certainly has nothing to do with it! And I would have assumed at least one wag would have duplicated the concept, as is our lot.

C'mon pov....you're bein the Master Baiter now...let us in on the meaning of your post...puh-lease... crazy.gif

Whoa whoa whoa there, Webster! It's only onerous to one who would be given to unnatural proclivities... what are you trying to tell us here?? Is this more of your crafty ciphering? And "sustained"??? You meant "fulfilled," yes? blush.gifwink.gifblush.gif

Major,

I couldn't decide who talked funnier, Surfer or Thor. Then you came along. You win. grin.gif

Proclivities? confused.gif Powerlens? confused.gif Neophyte? confused.gif

And, to the best of my knowledge neither Surfer or Thor ever said "sinister collusion of phenomenal evil".

Although it does sound like something Stan might have written in a Silver Age X-Men comic.

Although it does sound like something Stan might have written in a Silver Age X-Men comic.

Holy Jeebus, Nina! Do you realize what this means?!?!? Stan was speaking in code in his Silver Age X-Men work!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to break out those issues and see what he was REALLY saying! I KNEW there had to be a reason why he talked/wrote like that! That poor, poor man. frown.gifwink.gif