• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICAL "My $*%k@ is bigger then yours" Thread

78 posts in this topic

That would truly be a sad and pathetic sight to behold.

Actually, considering what a jerk Khaos was when he debuted on the boards, it's a miracle that he's at 2 stars. Hell, he even allied himself with MOS against rickdogg and the gang regarding what actually constitutes shilling! frown.gif

Khaos gets hit in the head and become lobotomized. His posting style becomes like:

[insert the name of one of many tools we've had on the board!] blush.gif

Bug, I am sorry I misinterpreted your post. It's definitely a serious side I have never seen er.. heard. I am used to your responding to angst with more angst, so to speak. Your responses inasmuch gave me a strong feeling you didn't care what people thought or said. Perhaps that fueled and continues to fuel some of the negativism.

For what it's worth, when you were in the penalty box, the place just wasn't the same. Everyone contributes in their own way and that's just what makes this place so much fun. So please don't think all of us feel negatively towards you. However, I do not accept the fact that our IQ's are only 2 points higher than squarepants spongebob. I'm thinking at least 5.

As far as your stars go, I gave ya' five a long time ago. K?

Should we get a room? grin.gif

Should we get a room?

Whoa now! Let's take all these strange propositions where they belong... the coin forum... and leave them there!

Nina, don't feel bad. Bug's got a very sensitive, near-unintelligible, mostly illiterate side that he tries to hide most of the time. I think I smell corned beef.

Should we get a room?

Nah, Bug wants everyone to see!

Huh? I don't think Bug has ever made a "serious" post so I don't know why you were so confused! wink.gif

We can get a room.......but you're paying for it. mad.gif

Yo....Nina.....here's the website that let's you spit out mindless garbage like the post in question.

When I first got here.....there were numerous battles going on between forum members (Khaos was involved in most of them tongue.gif ).

I proceeded to jump in the middle of them with random posts spit out by this program. It was funny because people were responding to my posts like they were meant to be serious.crazy.gif Until Arch let the cat out of the bag. frown.gif

Unfortunately.....everybody didn't see the humor in it and smacked me upside the head with one star ratings. tongue.gif

When I first got here.....there were numerous battles going on between forum members (Khaos was involved in most of them ).

These are scandalous vituperations, Bug! I will not stand idly by while you tarnish my good name with your foul lies! I will eat corned beef! ...as soon as I figure out where that smell is coming from, anyway...

Come on, you can't resist all the potential "smell" jokes that I'm lobbing at you! You know you can't!

I don't know what a "vituperations" is either, so I guess I'm still confused. Too bad they took your posts seriously, I never did. Maybe that's why we still get along pretty good. Kaos does seem to be mellowing, he's more interested in corned beef.

Bug, I do appreciate the explanation. Ya' see all you gotta do is stop using those big words. (hint hint Major?)

What I've learned is let anyone say whatever they want, in whatever way they want to say it, sit back enjoy the show and do not - I MEAN DO NOT EVER - take it seriously. The only people who don't need to know this are the newbies until they figure it out. That in itself is part of the fun. And, as soon as someone says it's all in fun, well then gee, the fun's over.

That way, we'll always get along, right? - NO MATTER WHAT!

Let's get off mommas

wait

for

it

"I just got off yours...."