• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Baker Cover: Authentic Police Cases 6 Cgc 6.5 SOLD!!

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, thanks for taking a look. Usual rules apply, no HOSers or probation listers. I'll accept PayPal on this one, and shipping will be 22.50. This is for both S and H, which from Canada can be a bit costly. Safely packed as always. I'll accept returns if you notify me within 2 days of receiving the book, but there really should be no reason as this is a very pretty book.

First time stamped :takeit: wins the book. Please feel free to pm with any questions or offers.

Only 6 graded copies of this cover, imo the best one in the run. This is the second highest graded copy. There was a somewhat recent sale of a 5.0 that was in the vicinity of 1000.00 on the boards.

Authentic Police Cases 6 cgc 6.5 Matt Baker cover. Asking 1400.00 will listen to reasonable offers. :news: SOLD

5883B0DB-797B-4C4C-B474-D4C920086BEC_zpsvk8zurzw.jpg