• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Fantasy 15

18 posts in this topic

The cover has the "Marvel chipping" on the right edge as you can see. Not nearly as bad as other AF15s I have seen. Besides that there are no tears or discoloring anywhere on the front that I can tell. The 2nd picture of the front there is a glare in the top right corner that is making an illusion looking as if it is curled, it really is flat The back is really good except at the top left there's a faint water mark/discolor, and also at the top to the right of that there's another faint water discolor. The interior is great, no tears, discoloring, or anything anywhere.

What do you think?

CiGp9G5g.jpg

JW3ilJfg.jpg

QxkKtf9g.jpg

Wow looks like a nice one!

TIP: The links you are using are actually album links hence the "/a/" in the web address. In order to post it as in image you must right click the image in the album and click "open image in new tab". This opens the image separately and the link should end in .jpg in order to use on a forum.

JW3ilJfg.jpg

back cover (large image size so hidden by spoiler tags)

QxkKtf9.jpg

I'd give this one a solid 5.0. VERY nice. A top flight pressing service MIGHT be able to get it to a 6.0 but i would not risk it

Risk what? New to pressing. Is that an agreement you go into when having a book pressed: it may help book, it may hurt it. If it hurts it, tough luck?

I got my copy back from CGC here is a quick photo of front and back. I will upload better pictures in a few days when I am able. Seems the concensus here was right. Received a 5.0 with off-white to white pages. Thanks again for the feedback.

y7FwMaJg.jpg

sBVlrLIg.jpg