• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Fantastic Four 9.8 Bonanaza on Pedigree comics

16 posts in this topic

Pedigree Comics, Inc. will begin listing the unbelievable ultra high grade FF consignment tonight, Saturday, April 16th. Included in this collection are 44 Fantastic Four issues between #107 and #284 (plus a first printing #371) with the predominance of the books in the 140's, 150's, 160's 170's and 180's.

70% of this phenomenal run is in CGC certified 9.8 (31 copies) with 9 9.6's and 4 9.4's. You just don't see these mid to late 70's FF's in such beautiful condition very often, especially in Near Mint/Mint!!

Check out the new arrivals section at PedigreeComics.com beginning Saturday night for the first 15 books to be offered. 15 more will appear Sunday night and the remaining 14 issues will be uploaded late Monday.

Any questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or plain old FF talk should be directed to Doug Schmell at (561) 596-9111 or DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com

Have a "fantastic" weekend everybody!!

They are FD's books.

Also, if someone was VERY interested in a book, I would email Doug. All he can do is say, you have to wait, but you never know, he might Pre-Sell a book. Obviously, he does that with his own books, but I don't know if he would do it for consignment books.

Surf,

Late Saturday night, so as to give the West Coasters a chance as well. I would think no later than 12:00 a.m. (Sunday morning) or so.

The run starts at 107, then goes to 120, 131, 132, 140, 142, 144, 146, 148, 149, etc, etc. (including most of the issues in 150's, 160's, & 170's) .

Thanks for the post, Surk.

Doug

Steve,

Very astute of you, buddy. The whole run will be available (none are pre-sold) but I know that a bunch of people will be bidding right away as I have received some calls and emails.

Thanks for the interest and yes, these beauties do belong to one FD, the meticulous collector I had referred to in the promo.

Doug

these are great books. Donut's books are great and as always, Doug is providing some awesome high grade books on his site. Glad to see Donut went with Doug instead of the competition!

thumbsup2.gif on that sentiment!

Doug's Customer Service Second to None as well!

My books have sold so well there (better than ANY site I ever tried I might add)... I've rarely had to look for private sales since PedigreeComics.com opened up.

hail.gif Pedigree headbang.gif

Another Doug fan here as well. 893applaud-thumb.gif You know just looking at those FF#166 and #167 and I have to say that they have some fugly miswraps. confused-smiley-013.gif No disrespect to anyone and I guess its okay to say that now because they have sold. tongue.gif

The 166 was very pretty in person. But look at the 184. THAT's a gorgeous, gorgeous book.

Another Doug fan here as well. 893applaud-thumb.gif You know just looking at those FF#166 and #167 and I have to say that they have some fugly miswraps. confused-smiley-013.gif No disrespect to anyone and I guess its okay to say that now because they have sold. tongue.gif

The 166 was very pretty in person. But look at the 184. THAT's a gorgeous, gorgeous book.

Yeah I almost bid on a 9.8 copy that recently sold on EBay, just a gorgeous cover. Sinott, the best inker in the business.