• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 68 First Two Face cover Final Price Drop CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

I have sold on the boards prior but I am usually a buyer as some of you probably know. My Ebay Id is the same as my board name and I have perfect feedback on over 2100 transactions. Decided to give this one a shot here.

No HOS or probation members. First :takeit: in thread gets it over any PM that is not confirmed.

Payment via PayPal. I will pick up shipping and insurance in the US. Outside US You will need to pick up the tab. No returns on CGC Books. If I am not complying with any of the rules, please let me know and I will correct or clarify .

PM me if you have any questions or need additional information. Thanks for looking.

Detective 68 First Two Face Cover CGC 5.5 with off white to white pages $1800. $1750 $1700

2016-09-17-0001_zpsoqxhqj0n.jpg

2016-09-17-0002_zpsvv2mkscx.jpg

Nice book! Is it sold or available? (It's showing sold on eBay as of yesterday?)

Available. Buyer bought and backed out. Pulled it and listed here. Not sure why I just don't list here all the time. doh! Habit I guess.