• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures : Mad Love

16 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently re-discovered the one shot "Batman Adventures : Mad Love".

For some reason my collecting focus was more on the main marvel titles and I never paid much attention to when pages from this issue came up for sale.

Where are all the pages ? On CAF are maybe 8 different ones.

Any ideas ?

Would love to hear about this, maybe even locate one that might be for sale.

But just hearing and maybe seeing some of the other pages would be awesome.

Maybe someone has scans ?

Thanks.

I too would LOVE to find me some Mad Love pages. Last page I saw had a lot of stat to it and still sold for more than I ever expected it would.

So it does seem that we are not alone in our mad love for Mad Love. Expect a fight on any future pages that turn up for sale.

Like a lot of the 90s art (see that thread for more info) these pages were all floating around in the market when new, and eventually began to find homes and traded hands less and less.

Where they all ended up, I've no clue, but one of my regrets is passing on the splash of Batman socking Joker in the jaw because the few hundred bucks it cost was "too much money" for that piece.

Looking back... as I said, one of my very few regrets.

Didn't ComicLink have one earlier this year that went for Mad money?

There was a prelim to the Batman TAS Annual on comiclink.

Maybe you're thinking of the page that sold on Heritage this year for over 8 k

Thanks! I mis-remembered. Here it is-

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/bruce-timm-batman-adventures-mad-love-1-page-10-harley-quinn-original-art-dc-1994-total-2-items-/a/7152-92255.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515