• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swann Auctions Sept 29 - 2 Kirby Cap pages

16 posts in this topic

The starting bids are INSANE. Not just for the Kirby pages, but for many of their lots.

He's got to pay for his suits, somehow

City+Harvest+22nd+Annual+Evening+Practical+jIHfIY7rHxKl.jpg

Please Rob tell me that's a joke. Looks like something Carbo would rock lol

The starting bids are INSANE. Not just for the Kirby pages, but for many of their lots.

Nicholas Lowry from Swann. He's known for his suits. That one is in the middle of the spectrum in terms of ridiculousness.

Nicholas Lowry from Swann. He's known for his suits. That one is in the middle of the spectrum in terms of ridiculousness.

Hey, I know this guy. I see him on Antique Roadshow a lot. I think he was also the person that did the appraisals for some Kirby OA that his granddaughter bought in on one of the episodes.

Found it, and it was someone else that did the appraisals.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/season/15/san-diego-ca/appraisals/jack-kirby-comic-art-collection--201001A17