• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How sought after is superworld.comics 1-3? And which issues more scarce?

28 posts in this topic

Hello so I just got a superworld.comic. recently. So I figure I ask out. For opinions . Which of the superworld.comics is most scarce? And which of the 3 issues most sought after?.

The one I have looks to be about 8.0. But that's besides the point. Just wondering peoples. Opinions etc. And feel for superworld.comics in general. Thanks folks!

All the issues are pretty tough with some crazy art inside the pages.The thing about these books never see them in higher grades that often and one must be lucky to own one.I think they are pretty cool as the publisher mostly did pulps books but had some great sci-fi stories inside.Those books don't appear often on the boards so it would be nice to post your copy if possible. (thumbs u

I used to have a ratty copy of #2, and thought the book was very interesting. The interiors seemed to be mostly Little Nemo by Winsor McCay, which was fine by me.

Had the great pleasure of seeing the Church #2 last year, which is at least 9.4 and sold for $40K raw! The book is ridiculously beautiful. The way the tiny planets are colored on the black background creates an unusual 3-D effect that has to be seen to be believed.

Had the great pleasure of seeing the Church #2 last year, which is at least 9.4 and sold for $40K raw! The book is ridiculously beautiful. The way the tiny planets are colored on the black background creates an unusual 3-D effect that has to be seen to be believed.

No listing for Superworld #2 in Chuck's Mile High catalogue!

Makes me wonder if the cover was so nice that Burrel Rowe decided to grab it as part of his payment for loaning the money to Chuck to purchase the collection? hm