• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Fan Days Holiday Show pres. by Toronto Comicon - DEC 10 at the MTCC

44 posts in this topic

Just a heads up that the annual December one day show has a date.

The Toronto Fan Days Holiday Show is scheduled for Saturday, December 10th in the South Building of the MTCC.

I'll post the website link to the dealer application form when it goes live.

It's a market show, so mostly dealer tables. Majority of the dealers will be comics and related merch but there will also be toys, clothing, anime, posters. And a small artist alley led by 15 local comic pros like Michael Cho and Mike Rooth. I'll be honest and say expect a few cosplayers in the foyer outside of the room posing and taking pictures.

This has pure comic show vibes. Am I delusional? No video games, clothing booths or cosplayers?

Just a little bit delusional, as Kevin suggests.

It's a mini fan expo. There is definitely a Harry Potter clothing booth (my daughter is counting on it)

Jim

This has pure comic show vibes. Am I delusional? No video games, clothing booths or cosplayers?

It's a mini fan expo. There is definitely a Harry Potter clothing booth (my daughter is counting on it)

Jim

Would you set up for once, please?

Jim

I think I convinced him to last night :banana:

Jim

Offer to pay for dinner??

Jim

:roflmao: I owe you a dinner not him.

Jim

Actually Eric's brother bought dinner last night before we headed to the dome to watch the Jays lose again. :sorry:

Jim

I just might :cloud9:

Jim

Actually Eric's brother bought dinner last night before we headed to the dome to watch the Jays lose again. :sorry:

Surprise, Surprise!!!!!!

Jim

Surprise, Surprise!!!!!!

lol

Jim

Surprise, Surprise!!!!!!

lol

You guys slay me :roflmao:

Jim

Surprise, Surprise!!!!!!

lol

You guys slay me :roflmao:

Andre wants to know whether you have that Nexus pass yet?

Toronto Fan Days Holiday show webpage

Guests are:

Featured

MICHAEL CHO

TY TEMPLETON

SCOTT CHANTLER

Special Guests:

ATTILA ADORJANY

ALB

MEAGHAN CARTER

DAVID CUTLER

STEVEN GILBERT

A. SHAY HAHN

ERIC KIM

JASON LOO

SAL OTERO

MIKE ROOTH

RB WHITE

CRAIG YEUNG

DANNY ZABBAL

2016-header-v3.png

The Can-Am Connection will be represented right next to our very own Iceman/ ERComics booth.

GuardianComics2.png

and

HGC-banner-960.jpg

To see everything I will be bringing, go to the advanced search of the highgradecomics.com website and select location CANADA.

See you soon,

Jim