• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Men's Adventures #27 Atlas, 4.0 , price lowered

16 posts in this topic

This morning I will be listing 1 book. :news: 2nd book added.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, Payment is due within 7 days please.

First posted :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Shipping for this book is exact, wherever you are... I use regional boxes whenever I can

Average shipping for the Slab in the US would be $12.00 (I'm in NY, so if you are close it will be less. . I double box slabs and pack everything very carefully. I also pay for private insurance, so that is covered. Anything over $200 must go signature required.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days, you must let me know before sending anything back (in case I'm not going to be home).. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

Thanks...and have fun... ;)

and of course...no listers! please... :sumo:

I apologize for the cell pictures, but the scanner I have today won't do slabs well.

This book has ow/white pages. The last sale on GPA was in Jan. 2016 for $220 (there have not been many other sales of 4.0's) This book was pressed by JoeyPost.

Bin for this book is $265, plus exact shipping Take off 5% if paying with a check or MO.

mens%20adventures.jpg

mens%20adventures.jpgb.jpg

I'm adding a 2nd book. Whiz Comics #6, 5.5, W/OW this one is from the Evelyn collection. The tape referred to, should be a few small pieces near the staples. There are no 5.5's on GPA, the most recent sale was a 2.5 in May of this year for $280.

Bin is $650.00 plus exact shipping.

whiz%206%202.jpg

whiz%206.jpg