• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Comic Con October 2016 - Report

54 posts in this topic

this was a Ted Hanes show which explains the advertising part and attendance.

Next saturday 10/8/16 is a Joe D show in Nia Falls

What promises to be the best 1 day show in WNY is KEV CON which is located in Lancaster NY on sunday 10/9/16.

Please check out Buffalo NY Craigslist for specifics or PM me here thanks kevin (anstettoman's comics)

Man there are some great books there. I'd go to all these shows if I didn't blow all my $ on women and original art.

....I'm told there's a secret to making the women spend their money on us..... but I have, sadly, not learned it yet..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Man there are some great books there. I'd go to all these shows if I didn't blow all my $ on women and original art.

....I'm told there's a secret to making the women spend their money on us..... but I have, sadly, not learned it yet..... GOD BLESS....

Just tell them you collect comic books, that will impress them. ;)

Just tell them you collect comic books, that will impress them. ;)

ha! now thats funny right there :applause: