• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gears of War 4

7 posts in this topic

While I do better in multiplayer in GOW compared to other shooters, I still end up getting my face shot off from across the map more often than not. Still a lot of fun though.

I like the cooperative aspects of Horde and Beast mode better. And the campaign in these games are always a blast.

I know how you feel sometimes I hold my own but other times I get annihilated , gears 1 campaign was my favourite, I have completed all of them on insane as well it was gard but very satisfying.

Really looking forward to this. I've been a gamer pretty much all my life but was never into online gaming until Star Wars Battlefront (minus the occasional Quake match many years ago) so this will be my first Gears online experience. I know I'm going to get lit up but that's okay.

So far, so good. The campaign has been excellent, the graphics are amazing, the story is engaging, and the action is non-stop. Horde mode is sweet, and the ability to choose different classes and level them up is a nice feature. I haven't played too much on the multiplayer side, because I don't feel like getting cut in half by some 13 year old over and over again.

But so far, it's lived up to the hype. (thumbs u