• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you looking for?

73 posts in this topic

All needed in raw...

Gunslinger #3 NM- or better

Crypt of Shadows #15 NM

Amazing Adventures #9 VF+ or better

Doctor Spektor #1 and 2 NM- or better

Fear 7 and 9 VF+ of better

Baron Weirwulf's Haunted Library #21 VF+ or better

Judge Colt #1 and 2 NM or better

Tales of Evil #1 NM

Any comics with Mark Jewelers or National Diamond Sales inserts... grin.gif

Jim

Jim, what minimum grades are you looking for? Also, can you refresh my memory as to what time periods these appeared, as I know I have a lot of comics purchased on military bases in the 70s and 80s.

Jim, what minimum grades are you looking for? Also, can you refresh my memory as to what time periods these appeared, as I know I have a lot of comics purchased on military bases in the 70s and 80s.

I'm generally looking for these in FN or better...

Marvels had the inserts from 1971 to 1991, DC from 1972 to 1984, and GKs for a short time in the early 70s.

Jim

I'm generally looking for these in FN or better...

Marvels had the inserts from 1971 to 1991, DC from 1972 to 1984, and GKs for a short time in the early 70s.

Jim

I'll dig around this weekend. I've got lots of BA Marvels from the mid to late 70s that is in FN or better shape.

Right now I'm closing in on an engagement ring. Until I find that I can't really afford the pricier comics I want. =)

See sig. I gathered quite a few raw pedi'd Sgt Furys pretty quick. Love love love the covers of these books. Few Bostons, few Green Rivers, handful of Northlands and a bunch of Ohios. I know where a few are that I need, some are slabbed, but lack-o-cash and some pretty high multiple-of-guide type prices have me stalled for the moment.

Hoping between Darth and Donut I can come close to finishing off my ASM 200-328 in NM/NM+ so I can start working on the final few books in the 150-200 range. I've love to have 125+ done by years end. I have 50-current, but I'm obsessing on upgrading to real high grade before I drop any serious cash on 25-50.

Need nice copies of Night Nurse 1-3. NMish.

Have a want list a mile long, but those are the highlights.

The best athelete available at any given time in the draft wink.gif

That's my philosophy when buying comics most of the time. I mainly collect Batman comics, but there are so many of them, it really comes down to what deal I'm getting. I don't have a burning need for a Batman #172, for example, but if I can get a nice copy for a fraction of guide, I'll pick it up. Same for non-Batman titles. Always looking for something to flip. Bought a low grade run of Capt. America last weekend, because it was cheap enough to flip for profit. (On eBay now - Rob9874)