• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYCC 2017 -- It's still Never too Early, October 5-8
5 5

81 posts in this topic

Just now, BitterOldMan said:

Be certain to check your password on showclix.com/my-tickets

I found out that my password had expired.:sick:

Yikes!  Kind of dumb of them to have passwords expire on a site most people will access so infrequently.  These guys just seem determined to make things as difficult as possible. :pullhair:

wow, that was easy-peasy. 1 minute queue. I did not go last year but was verified so I got a friday ticket just now. Sat was sold out but I wouldn't go on sat if you paid me to.

Confirmations went out yesterday (Friday) for Professional Badges... There were 4-Day passes for Pros and Press.  I confirmed mine this morning and purchased a 4-Day. So for those that go that route check your work email spam folder... that's where I found my email this morning once I was alerted by a friend that confirmation went out yesterday. 

Scary, my daughter waited in the que and bought my tickets, because I had to work today.  She got through in about 30 minutes.  I was qued on my phone and got in in about 1 hr after hitting the link at 11:05.  She hit it at 11. 

I will be there Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.  We skipped Saturday, but they were still availible at noon. 

I know they are moving artists alley, are they putting it underneath where the photo op and panel lines were last year? There is a lot of space there, and it seemed under utilized.  Is basically the North Pavilion what is going to be closed?

I think they are also going to have a second general sales day over the summer like last year.  Not sure what % of tickets were alloted for today. So you may still be able to get days that are for now listed as sold out.

Edited by drotto

Not that it would change my mind about going, but has there been any hint about guests yet.  They are selling tickets 6 months out now, it would be kinda nice to know what we are getting. Selling tickets well before the event is anywhere close to set up, and with no information.  What a cash cow.

2 hours ago, drotto said:

Not that it would change my mind about going, but has there been any hint about guests yet.  They are selling tickets 6 months out now, it would be kinda nice to know what we are getting. Selling tickets well before the event is anywhere close to set up, and with no information.  What a cash cow.

Kudos to ReedPop. Fastest que times since they started the virtual que.