• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me see your collections!

155 posts in this topic

I don't have a picture of the whole thing, but it would be boring anyway since it's just a bunch of boxes. Still, if you want to check out my Doc collection, go here:

http://www.howardhallis.com/drstrange

"A Frank Brunner commission of Dr. Strange, Clea, The Sandman and Death vs. Cthulhu"

893applaud-thumb.gif let me know when that arrives! Just the cast of characters alone has got to make it an instant classic.

Thanks folks. As far as the paperbacks, I think right now just having them is fine. As soon as I go insane and start spending bucks to upgrade the books and collectibles, I'll let you know.

Rob, I'm as anxious as you are to see the Brunner art. All I know is that it's going to be pen and ink, not just a pencil sketch, and he has my down payment. It usually takes him about 3 months or more to complete a consignment, and I don't want to rush him, but we made the deal at the end of February so expect a posting sometime in the near future!

thumbsup2.gif

This picture was taken about 6 months ago and at the time was every CGC book in my collection. Since then I've added a couple of slabs so I guess I'll need to take a new picture at some point. Sorry for the poor quality frown.gif

archiepix092004001.jpg

This picture was taken about 6 months ago and at the time was every CGC book in my collection. Since then I've added a couple of slabs so I guess I'll need to take a new picture at some point. Sorry for the poor quality frown.gif

archiepix092004001.jpg

If you ever have a moment of insanity and want to sell that Pep #27, I'm your man!

Dont have a scanner, so cant show you my collection frown.gif...but Im in the middle of filling in my Byrne gaps...just picked up some more today.... cloud9.gif

Legends 1 - 6

Generation 1 - 4

West Coast Avengers 42 - 57

Dont have a scanner, so cant show you my collection frown.gif...but Im in the middle of filling in my Byrne gaps...just picked up some more today.... cloud9.gif

Legends 1 - 6

Generation 1 - 4

West Coast Avengers 42 - 57

I need my Hulk books back.... poke2.gif